Booking Workshop Time.
For now you will need to book in for each session you wish to attend in advance. I have created a booking system here on the website and each of you will be able to create an account to make it easy for you to book your workshop time. To create your account go to the Member’s Area in the website menu and then go to Member Sign-Up. Make sure to choose the Co-op Member option at the end of the sign-up page otherwise the website will not allow you to book the workshop.
Once you have created an account, you can book studio time, please follow these steps to book in:
- Check the events calendar to see if your chosen time is available (http://thejewellerybusiness.uk/events/)
- If your time-slot is already booked, check on the details of the booking in case a member has entered any important information you may need to know.
- To book yourself in, go to Member’s Area then Studio Booking Time.
- Choose ‘Workshop space booking’ from the drop down menu.
- Add the event title as your name (eg. ‘Emmie Studio Time’). Add the date and the start and finish time.
- Importantly: add in the description box if you are willing to work with others or if you want the studio alone. This is really important as some members are shielding vulnerable family members. The maximum capacity for the workshop now is 5 people. You may choose how many people you are happy to share with. (eg. ‘Happy to share with 1 other’ or Happy to share with 4 others’ or ‘I want to work alone’).
Edit or deleting your booking:
- Make sure you are signed into your member account.
- Go to the events calendar and click on your booking.
- Click the ‘admin’ tab.
- Delete or make the changes to your booking that are required. – Go to the event setup tab to make changes to the time/date etc.