There’s now a booking system on the website here so members can book in your own time-slots for when you want to come and work. These bookings will be visible to other co-op members but not to the public. More below on how to book in.
As a reminder the classes will run on Wednesday evening, Thursday evening and Thursday morning. So the workshop will be unavailable from 4.30pm – 8.30pm on Wednesday and 8.30am-12.30pm + 4.30pm-8.30pm on Thursday. Apologies in advance for the extra time the cleaning will take up, but I’d rather be safe than sorry! There are also some classes occasionally on Tuesday evenings and some Saturdays. You must check the calendar and book yourself in before you come to work.
Booking Workshop Time.
You will need to book in for each session you wish to attend in advance. I have created a booking system here on the website and each of you will be able to create an account to make it easy for you to book your workshop time. To create your account go to the Member’s Area in the website menu and then go to Member Sign-Up. Make sure to choose the Co-op Member option at the end of the sign-up page otherwise the website will not allow you to book the workshop.
Once you have created an account, you can book studio time, please follow these steps to book in:
- Check the events calendar to see if your chosen time is available (http://thejewellerybusiness.uk/events/)
- If your time-slot is already booked, check on the details of the booking, if it is a class, you will not be able to come and work. If another member is working you can join them.
- To book yourself in, go to Member’s Area then Studio Booking Time.
- Choose ‘Workshop space booking’ from the drop down menu.
- Add the event title as your name (eg. ‘Emmie Studio Time’). Add the date and the start and finish time.
Edit or deleting your booking:
- Make sure you are signed into your member account.
- Go to the events calendar and click on your booking.
- Click the ‘admin’ tab.
- Delete or make the changes to your booking that are required. – Go to the event setup tab to make changes to the time/date etc.
Please note: If you have, or believe you have the symptoms of COVID19, please stay away from the workshop. At other times please continue to wear a mask if you are sharing the space with others.